This weekens was not a verry eventfull one. Work unfortunetly consumed most oportunities for leisure time with my friends. On saturday night I was draged to a movie that I did not want to see by my girlfriend. Although the movie was not very good I was able to spend some quality time with her. This does not hapen as often since I stated school.
Today my uncle visited the house so we decided to all go to the apple orchard. We through around the frisbe and ate to our hearts content. I had a great time.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Jesse:
Good start. Now keep adding to your blogs.
SH
Hi! I'm Jessica your TA for the semester! I just wanted to say hi and I look forward to reading your blogs for the rest of the term!
Seems like you work a lot. You must really enjoy whatever leisure you get. Keep up!
Jesse: One blog and no blog summary #1, zero/ten.
No Blog Summary 2 or 3. No Grade. 0/10
Post a Comment